While in high school, Ron restored a 1974 Jeep CJ5.
While in College, he restored and modified a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro.
· Built and installed 350 CID small block with 4-bolt main, steel crank, forged pistons and small chamber heads.
· Built three THM 350 transmissions…
· Installed higher ratio hypoid set in rear differential.
· Best time of 13.83 sec. at 112 mph in 1/4 mile on street tires.
Later he converted a 1986 S-10 Blazer from 2.8 L V-6 to 4.3 L V-6 retaining all electronic control functions.
Another major project involved the restoration and modification of a 1967 Chevrolet C-10 pick-up truck which was purchased new by his father. This project is still in process and has been passed on to Ron’s son.
· Built and installed 350 CID small block with 4-bolt main, steel crank and small chamber heads.
· Built THM 400 transmission.
· Upgraded chassis to 1971 configuration:
̃ Power steering.
̃ Power disk brakes
̃ Suspension and steering linkage.
Ron has completed building a performance 6.5 L Diesel engine for his 1995 Chevrolet Suburban LS K2500.
· Custom machined block with Kennedy Diesel splayed main caps.
· Block has been fully blueprinted.
· Reciprocating assembly has been fully blueprinted and balanced.
· Performance built 4L80E
̃ Suncoast billet cover converter
̃ Alto Products clutches
̃ TransGo valve body kit
· Learn more in articles covering the project at The Diesel Page.com.
· Custom Power Flow turbocharger.
Other projects in waiting:
· 1972 Chevrolet K-10 pick-up.
· 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
· 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
Extensive, hands-on automotive mechanic experience serves to ground design concepts in reality!
To contact us: